Monday, May 21, 2012

Tradition

My family and I have a tradition. We eat at The Old Farmhouse Restaurant every Friday morning. The kids look forward to it, as do Aaron and I. We talked about abandoning our tradition and replacing it with eating a healthier meal at home, but have decided to keep it. The kiddos are happy! So this last Friday, we spoiled our kids with pancakes bigger then their heads and hot cocoa.  Aaron and I stayed on track and got oatmeal with blueberries, walnuts, cinnamon, and some honey. Very delicious. I have to say that my husband is the health nut. I don't know where we would be if he weren't passionate about staying healthy and actually caring about our bodies, from the inside out!  Staying healthy is something that I know I need to do, but when your other half 'knows' as well, it helps keep everyone on board.  
Have a blessed day all!


Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment