Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Healthy Meal Share!

So, I thought it would be fun to see some pictures and recipes of healthy meals that you guys are making at home! This is all a journey and it is so nice to get insight as to what different combinations we can come up with regarding dinner meals.
I'm asking anyone that reads this to challenge yourself! Photograph your healthy dinner,  give me the recipe and I will post in right here on the blog. This should be fun, so please participate. Just share whatever you think is a healthier meal for a family. I'm so excited about this!!!
My email address is:

Thishungrymom@gmail.com

So I just need the recipe and instructions, along with a photo... and a comment about your meal.
Happy cooking!

Blessings,

Dani


2 comments:

  1. This is great, love it!! It would also be great to get some ideas of recipes that work with a busy schedule...Matt (husband) gets home at 4:00 and is starving, and I don't get home until close to 6:00...there's no way he can wait another hour after that for me to prep and cook something. It's a big challenge, and I need to find recipes that are easy to shop for/prep ahead of time, maybe even freeze or cook in the crock pot. To top it off, he has two daughters with us a few times a week that are used to eating primarily fast food or packaged food and it's hard to get them to eat anything that is "weird"...any help/ideas GREATLY appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking that the Black Bean & Lentil soup on my blog could go in a slow cooker on low. Its delicious and I think even Matt would like it! I'm hoping to get more recipes on here through this recipe share! Thanks for commenting!
      Dani

      Delete