Monday, May 21, 2012

Dani's Branni's

Here is a recipe I made up this morning after having not a lot of luck finding a recipe for muffins that is kid-friendly! These muffins are delicious. I made them for the kids and they love them! Beats a cupcake right? these ingredients might seem random but its because its what I had!
Blessings, Dani

Dani's Branni's :)
1 1/2 cups rice flour
1 cup Oat Bran
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 tbsp cinnamon 
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp freshly ground flax seed
2 eggs
1 cup 100% orange juice
1/2 cup RAW sugar
1/4 brown sugar unrefined if possible
1/2 oil or oil substitute (I used mostly applesauce and added 2 tsp oil)
1 banana chopped
1/2 cup raisins or chocolate chips

Baked them at 400 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
 Makes 20 muffins


3 comments:

  1. These sound great.... I think I'll try these for breakfast tomorrow. Thanks Dani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so similar to the "super baby food" recipe. If you don't already have that book...you would totally love it. I need to buy flax seed again......great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I need to look at that book!!!

    ReplyDelete