Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Berry Coconut Crisp

I went and picked some fresh blackberries today and had some blueberry's in the fridge. I told myself I wouldn't make this, but I couldn't resist! It turned out amazing. Please enjoy this recipe and feel free to share with me via email any special recipes you may have!


5 cups fresh berries, I used 3 cups black and 2 cups blue
2 Tablespoons RAW sugar
(Mix these two ingredients and place in the bottom of baking dish)

In a bowl, combine
1/2 cups Oats
1/4 cup Rice Flour or Oat Flour or regular
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 cup coconut shavings
4 tablespoons butter or butter substitute

Mix these ingredients together and cut butter in last. When mixture is course, add to the top of berries evenly.

Bake @ 375 for 30 minutes. Allow to cool and serve with Vanilla ice cream or topped with whipping cream.

This is my very own creation. I must say its amazing, my husband LOVES it.

Blessings,

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment